Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WIshful Wednesday

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm so ready for fall. Not necessarily for classes to begin and for my social life to vanish, but for the crisp, cool weather, reinstating and updating my fall wardrobe, and most of all, Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes.

In that spirit, here's what I'm loving this week:

{mustard yellow} everything...

Source: jcrew.com via Megan on Pinterest

{to transition into fall}




{to spice up an LBD}

Source: modcloth.com via Megan on Pinterest


{to wear instead of an LBD}




{to pair with a red lip}


Source: topshop.com via Megan on Pinterest

{to wear with tights, boots and a cardigan}
Source: rachskalla.blogspot.com via Megan on Pinterest

{or stripes and a neutral scarf}
Source: jcrew.com via Megan on Pinterest


{to wear with loafers, preferably an animal print}



1 comment:

  1. I love that mustard yellow color - it looks great with everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS