Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo a day May

Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim is hosting another fun photo-a-day challenge. 

I loved doing this in February, but fell off the bandwagon in March and April. 

But here I am ready to do May! Wanna join me? 


Find me on Instagram! 



@megan_1138


Today, my source of peace is the Piano Solo station on Pandora. I swear listening to this quietly in the background helps me knock my papers right out. 





I'm going back to finish my paper. 1,174 words down, 326 to go.

3 comments:

  1. i love this challenge... i did March and fell off in April, but I'm back. adevine13

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm doing the may challenge too! amylynn188 on instagram :) looking forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just fell in love with this song! Absolutely love.

    P.S. I'm following you on instagram! Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS