Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shopaholics anonymous

Oh, J.Crew Factory store ... you get me every time.

Here's what I scooped up while I was at the beach:

Ikat tunic
I've been searching for a cute tunic-style coverup forever and I finally found one I love! 

Classic ballet flats
These might be the most comfortable ballet flats I've ever worn. Seriously. Now I want them in every color. 

Matchstick jeans
Buying a pair of Matchstick jeans has been on my to-do list forever, and I finally nabbed a pair for a great price!


Here's what else I'm loving from J.Crew Factory: 

Boatneck tee
 How cute would this be with navy chino shorts and gold Jacks? Very 4th of July cute to me!

One-shoulder ruffle top
Love this one!

Cotton lace mini.
Lace = love.

Double-serge cotton pencil skirt
This skirt would bring such a fun pop of color to a work wardrobe. 

Ankle skinny jean
And finally, I'm seriously lusting over these. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your purchases! J Crew has very cute clothes. Sexy, yet classy! Hope you had a great weekend, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clearly belong in your shopaholics anonymous group... I own two of the items above (matchstick jeans will change your life, and I wear the double surge skirt at least once a week and have it in two colors)! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS