Saturday, June 30, 2012

Currently obsessed: Multitude hair ties

I was catching up on my cupcakes and cashmere today, and even though I know all of you probably already read Emily's blog, I'd thought I'd share these cute hair ties that I'm currently obsessing over. 

via
These hair ties from Anthropologie come in a bunch of different colors and patterns, and I want all of them! What a cute way to spice up a pony tail, right? These are so much more fun than a regular old hair tie. 


via

I love the leopard one! What are you currently obsessing over? 

P.S. I haven't forgotten about my upcoming giveaway! I'm still so excited about this, so please stay tuned!! 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want these! I love the glitter ones.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessing over the new revlon balm stains! Those hair ties also are supposed to cause less damage in your hair : )

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS