Tuesday, June 19, 2012

J. Crew wishlist

Michael and I stopped in at J. Crew yesterday and I was drooling over everything. I really was. You can ask him.

My J. Crew wishlist is honestly never ending, but here's what caught my eye yesterday. 


Tiki print shorts
Gimme these.
Lemon zest shorts
And these. I seriously want all of their neon shorts! So obsessed!

Dizzy anchors dress
Lusting over this dress. 

Bubble necklace

 I need this necklace asap, but I'm thinking I'm gonna go for the eBay version. Any thoughts?

Classic pave link bracelet
And someone can me buy this little gem whenever! K thanks!


2 comments:

  1. I love that anchor print dress. I just got a similar necklace on Etsy.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't mind wearing an "inspired" bubble necklace, then etsy is the way to go! i think i found the cheapest one is from this (http://www.etsy.com/listing/99866541/pre-sale-aqua-turquoise-b-big-size?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=jcrew+bubble+necklace&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_ref=auto2&ga_search_type=handmade) store!

    xox
    chloe

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS