Thursday, December 20, 2012

Life lately

It's only been eight days, but I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. My apologies!

Last weekend, Aimee and I went to NYC to visit our friend Elizabeth, and it was literally one of the most fun trips I've ever had. 

We drove, which actually wasn't that bad at all because Aimee is a fantastic driver and stayed super calm during NYC traffic. We got there Friday night and had some Mexican food and margaritas, which were fantastic. 


Saturday we were all excited to participate in Santacon, which is where basically everyone in New York dresses up as Santa or something similar and goes to various bars all through the city. 

We. Had. So. Much. Fun. 


We dressed as reindeer, and we were so glad we got to see our friend Rachel for a little while, too! 


Elizabeth and I: 


On Sunday, it was raining and freezing, but that didn't stop us from going to see the Rockefeller Tree, which was so beautiful. It was my first time seeing it in person. 


Aimee was also able to catch up with some of her family who she hasn't seen in awhile, and I was able to see my cousin Jayme, too! 


We left the city Monday, so I've been spending this week trying to catch up on life. I can't even believe Christmas is so soon! I have so much wrapping left to do, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love you and our adventures. Merry Christmas, Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS