Thursday, January 3, 2013

One year blog-o-versary!

I can't believe it's been a year since I've started blogging! Last New Year's, I wanted to make a resolution and actually stick to it. I decided to create this blog, and I'm so proud of everything it's become (even when I go for a little bit without posting regularly). My blog is my cathartic, creative writing outlet some days, and other days, it lets me express my current obsessions, which usually end up being items from J. Crew that I totally don't need but absolutely must have. Most of all, though, it has allowed me to interact with so many great people. The blogging community is wonderful, and I feel like I have made so many friends through my blog, even though I haven't actually met many of you. I look forward to reading my favorite blogs each day and continue to be inspired by you all. 

Looking back on the past year, I've had my share of ups and downs, but I always think of the beginning of a new year as a time to kind of start over, whether it be righting some wrongs, vowing to try new things, or just becoming an overall better version of myself. 

I have so many things to look forward to in 2013: finishing grad school and hopefully finding my first "real" job. I'm nervous but excited, and I can't wait to see where this year takes me. 

As my BFF Elizabeth and I said on New Year's Eve together, this is our year. We can just tell. 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-o-versary! I love that bloggin is a visual way to look back at the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog-o-versar! Here's to many more years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blogoversary!! SO glad you joined the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS