Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's fancies #1

My first-ever Friday's fancies is devoted to sweaters, particularly the drool-worthy sweaters at J. Crew right now. 

Here are the top four sweaters on my wish list (and hey, tomorrow is my birthday — hint, hint!)



While I am in LOVE with all of these sweaters, I seriously need something the color of first one. Cashmere and a lovely butternut color? I'm sold. 

Visit {av}'s blog to link up and see her Friday's fancies, and while you're at it, check out Laura's top sweater picks, too!

4 comments:

  1. 1. i love JCrew
    2. i love sweaters
    3. i want all of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday tomorrow pretty lady!! LOVE the sweaters you chose, #3 is by far my favorite though...
    hope you have a great weekend! (and thanks for the shoutout you too!!! )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those sweaters! I'm with Laura on #3 :) happy birthday! so happy to have you! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love each of these picks, but I'm especially drawn to the yellow. It's such a versatile color. SO glad to have found your blog in the link-up! Have a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS