Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend recap

After a fun-filled weekend, this rainy Monday sure does stink.

Rachel's bridal shower was so much fun, and I'm so glad I was able to spend time with her and Elizabeth! 


And I swear, we didn't even talk about our outfits, but wouldn't you know, we wore the same dress. 

Thanks Urban Outfitters! 

And thanks Elizabeth, for sharing an outfit with me! :)


In other good news, I had a wonderful time at home with my mom and dad, and today is Steven's birthday (love you all!). And it's the last week of classes! 


Cue the sigh of relief. 



Can we fast-forward to Friday now?? 

5 comments:

  1. oooh, love the lace. two is always better than one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress!! good luck with your last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats too funny you wore the same dress! love both colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that purple dress!! I kinda want it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS