Thursday, January 5, 2012

And a few more things I love

I had such a wonderful Christmas, and I am still so excited about all of my awesome gifts.

My friends and I exchanged presents earlier in December, and I was thrilled to get a Pandora bracelet from Leah and Julia and waffle weave pink monogrammed bathrobe from Marilyn. I wear my Pandora bracelet every day. Michael bought me my first charm, and I had three more in my stocking from my brother and my parents. I'm going for a pink theme — shocking, right? The charms make for such a meaningful gift and are perfect for any occasion. The bathrobe is so lightweight and I don't get hot wearing it while I get ready in the mornings.



I also got my first Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors gifts! Elizabeth gave me Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and it's a fantastic smelling perfume. I was happy for a change from my usual Burberry, and the best part about this gift is its size. When I put it on in the morning, I tuck it into my purse in case I need it for a touch up later in the day. It's a sweet and subtle smelling perfume, and I've already received so many compliments on it.


I had been salivating over a particular Michael Kors watch for months. I had hinted to Michael about which one I wanted, and I was so surprised when I opened my last Christmas present from him and saw it. I haven't been able to stop wearing it, which I'm happy about since I think it complements both silver and gold jewelry. 

I have been searching for a laptop sleeve or cover for my MacBook Pro since I got it in May. I've scoured Amazon for different covers, but I wasn't impressed with anything I found. I came across a cute Kate Spade sleeve on Apple.com, and I went to the Kate Spade website to see if they had any different colors. Not only were there different color options, but they also offered free shipping. I'm a sucker for free shipping. This laptop cover is durable and adorable, and I love it. 

Overall, I had a wonderful Christmas with my family and friends. I feel blessed in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS