Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crazy about Toms!

Speaking of spring, who's excited for the new line of ballet flats from Toms? This girl is!



There are so many adorable patterns — I'm already planning outfits based on my favorite pairs! On the downside, they are a little bit pricey for a flat, but I do love supporting their "One for One" philosophy.

I own two pairs of original Toms, and they are seriously the most comfortable shoe. I like them paired with either skinny jeans or shorts, though. I have a bright yellow pair that I love, but unfortunately the last time I wore them they got really dirty (oops!). Does anyone know if you can put them in the washer? My gray pair, however, takes all the wear and tear unnoticed. I've definitely had better luck with the darker color, so keep that in mind if you're going to buy a pair!

I think the Alessandra Burlap flat (below) is my favorite, although I do love a leopard print. Decisions, decisions! Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the new Toms flats!! I just can't decide which pair I would order.. I really like the alessandra too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toms has the best selection and collection of the flats ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the new Toms flats! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are all so cute!! I don't own a pair of Toms, but I can see myself totally buying these! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through a blogger friend and I love it... And I love TOMS too. I am so excited about these ballet flats, they are soo cute and can't wait to get a pair. I am your newest follower. Hope you will check my blog out too
    abbytdevine@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS